Tiramisu Cake with Recipe
Tiramisu Mix contains the recipe and the main ingredients to make the Delicious Authentic Tiramisu` Cake.
Open the box, follow the istructions step by step and enjoy the truly Italian experience:
1 x Pellini 100% Arabica Top Coffee 250 gr
1 x Perugina Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 x Perugina Dark Chocolate Drops 200 gr
1 x Hopla Whipping Cream 200 ml
- 2 packs of Savoiardi Vicenzi
- 5 fresh eggs 2 cups of cold Pellini Coffee (approx 400ml) in a shallow dish
- 120 gr of sugar
- 500 gr of mascarpone
- Perugina unsweetened cocoa powder
- Perugina dark chocolate drops
- Pinch of salt
- Hopla` cream
- Casserole 24 x 19 x 11 cm
- 2 large bowls
Make the Cream:
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks in two bowls.
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar until pale and thick.
- Add the mascarpone to the egg yolks and sugar mixture and whisk until well blended.
- Add a teaspoon of Perugina cocoa powder to the mixture.
- Put a pinch of salt into the egg whites and beat until it forms stiff peaks.
- Using a large spoon, gently fold egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
Assemble the Tiramisu`:
- Cover the base of the casserole with a thin layer of cream.
- Dip one Savoirdi Vicenzi into the cold Bialetti coffee. Lay it in the cold coffe, flip it over to soak the other side, and then remove it. Take care not to leave the Savoiardi in the coffee too long or it will become too soggy and begin to dissolve. Lay the Savoiardi in the casserole. Continue this process, laying Savoiardi next to each other in a neat row, until you have covered the surface of the casserole.
- Cover the Savoiardi with a thick layer of cream.
- Spread some Perugina dark chocolate drops.
- Dust with a layer of Perugina unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Repeat the process with another layer of coffee-soaked Savoiardi, cream, chocolate drops and unsweetened cocoa 2 times ending with the cream and chocolate drops. It is important to change the direction of the biscuits at each layer.
- Dust the surface generously with cocoa powder.
- Whip the cream and garnish the surface.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Tiramisu` is ready!! Enjoy it!
|Age Appropriate and Flavors||N/A|