Recipe Lasagnette with Aubergines and Peppers
As low as €1.44
RECIPE LASAGNETTE WITH AUBERGINES AND PEPERS
This is a delicious vegetarian version of a meat tomato sauce!
- Baking Tray
- Pot 22 cm height
- Pan 20 cm diameter
- Plastic food bags
Aprox 60 minutes
- Place the whole peppers in the baking tray and roast them in the oven for about 25-30 minutes at 250°. Take to turn them to ensure that they roast evenly on each side. Roast the peppers until the skin blisters and turns black. Remove from oven and close the peppers in a food plastic bag for about 15 minutes. The skins should peel away from the peppers easily after this procedure.
- After peeling the peppers, remove the seeds, clean the inside and cut them in slides.
- Cut off both extremities of the aubergines/egg-plants and cut them in dices.
- Put 2 spoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Carapelli Oro Verde and brown two cloves of garlic with Kitchen Salt Italkali and pepper for few minutes.
- Add Tomatoes Finissima Cirio and dried basil and leave the tomato sauce simmer over medium heat and reduce until nicely thickened for about 20 minutes (add some salt if needed).
- Bring the pot of water with to boil for Lasagnette Barilla and cook `al dente` for 6 minutes. Salt water right before adding pasta. Drain the Lasagnette, add them to the tomato and aubergine sauce and evenly toss to coat. Finish adding the roasted peppers.
- Complete your plate adding some grated Parmigian and…Buon Appetito!
Hints; Alternatively to Lasagnette Barilla, you may use Maccheroni alla Chitarra De Cecco or Cellentani Barilla.
|Age Appropriate and Flavors||N/A|
|Diet Type||Vegan, Vegetarian|
- Recipe Bucatini all`Amatriciana
As low as €1.44