Millefoglie Cake with Peach Box with Recipe
Open the box, follow the istructions step by step and enjoy the Authentic Italian Flavor:
Ingredients for 6/8 people:
Att! The Millefoglie of the pictures was made with double quantity of ingredients.
- 1 Matilde Vicenzi Puff Pastry 300 gr
- 1 Peaches in Syrup Le Conserve della Nonna 690 gr
- 1 Pastry Cream in Brick Chef Parmalat 500ml
- 1 Whipping Cream with Sugar Hopla 200 ml
- 50 gr of powdered sugar
- Tray 24 x 30 cm
- 1 Saccapoche
- 2 large bowls
Preparation time: 30 minutes + 2 hours of cooling in refrigerator
Assemble the Millefoglie Cake:
- Whip the cream.
- Drip the peaches and cut them into small cubes.
- Add the Whipping Cream to the Pastry Cream and whisk until well blended.
- Lay one on the tray.
- Cover the Vicenzi Puff Pastry with a thick layer of cream.
- Sprinkle with some Peach cubes drops.
- Repeat the process with another Vicenzi Puff Pastry 2 times.
- Dust the last Vicenzi Puff Pastry generously with powdered sugar.
- To decorate you can add Small Meringues or strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Peach Millefoglie Cake is ready!! Enjoy it!
|Age Appropriate and Flavors||N/A|